Front of House
Please send CV and all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company:||In Through The Out Door KK|
|Industry:||Food and Beverage|
|Function:||Front of House|
|Work Type:||Part time with the opportunity to become a full-time employee|
|Salary:||To be negotiated depending on experience|
- Japanese: advanced
- English: conversational
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Valid working visa ビザ保持必須
- 1-2 years in a similar role
- Professional certification and/or accreditation in hospitality professional management areas is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Japanese laws related to food safety.
- Knowledge/interest in wine desirable.
We are recruiting enthusiastic restaurant staff to become part of the OUT team. This is your opportunity to join an international company which operates a variety of successful restaurants in Melbourne, Australia.
If you are passionate about high quality food and wine, a superior level of service and have the personality to match then you are what we are looking for. We will support you in developing a deeper knowledge our food and wine offering, all that’s required is the enthusiasm to learn.
OUTis a brand new restaurant concept. One dish: one wine: one unique dining experience.
Exclusive in its offering, but delivered in a relaxed environment. OUT is a unique dining experience; a set menu and price; no bookings.
Tuesday – Sunday: 6pm – late
Front of House staff have the primary responsibility for leading and driving consistent business operations within the venue and maintaining a culture conducive to the goals of the business. A high level of service is expected including supervision and participation in set-up, service and clearing.
*Including but not limited to the following
- Maintain a consistently high level of customer service and food and beverage knowledge.
- Manage the day to day operational functions of the restaurant.
- Regularly monitor service and product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Selling of the venue.
- Maintenance of venue cleanliness and hygiene.