Please send CV and all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company:||In Through The Out Door KK|
|Industry:||Food and Beverage|
|Work Type:||Part time with the opportunity to become a full-time employee|
|Salary:||1,000 – 1,200|
|Report to:||Restaurant Manager|
- Japanese: advanced
- English: conversational
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Valid working visa ビザ保持必須
- Previously restaurant experience desirable but not necessary
- Knowledge/interest in wine and food services desirable
We are recruiting enthusiastic restaurant staff to become part of the OUT team. This is your opportunity to join an international company which operates a variety of successful restaurants in Melbourne, Australia.
If you are passionate about high quality food and wine, a superior level of service and have the personality to match then you are what we are looking for. We will support you in developing a deeper knowledge our food and wine offering, all that’s required is the enthusiasm to learn.
OUTis a brand new restaurant concept. One dish: one wine: one unique dining experience.
Exclusive in its offering, but delivered in a relaxed environment. OUT is a unique dining experience; a set menu and price; no bookings.
Tuesday – Sunday: 6pm – late
The Service Staff are the face and personality of the restaurant, their role is to be welcoming, informative and maintain a high level of service at all times.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers and making them feel welcome
- Explaining the concept, the dish, the origins of the ingredients and the wine
- Serving the wine and food
- Clearing plates and resetting