Please send CV and all inquiries to email@example.com
|Company:||In Through The Out Door KK|
|Industry:||Food and Beverage|
|Work Type:||Part time with the opportunity to become a full-time employee|
|Salary:||To be negotiated depending on experience|
- Japanese: advanced
- English: conversational
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Valid working visa ビザ保持必須
- 1-2 years in a similar role
- Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards are essential.
- Pasta chef experience desirable
We are recruiting enthusiastic restaurant staff to become part of the OUT team. This is your opportunity to join an international company which operates a variety of successful restaurants in Melbourne, Australia.
If you are passionate about high quality food and wine, a superior level of service and have the personality to match then you are what we are looking for. We will support you in developing a deeper knowledge our food and wine offering, all that’s required is the enthusiasm to learn.
OUTis a brand new restaurant concept. One dish: one wine: one unique dining experience.
Exclusive in its offering, but delivered in a relaxed environment. OUT is a unique dining experience; a set menu and price; no bookings.
Tuesday – Sunday: 6pm – late
The Chef is responsible for the efficient running of the kitchen in line with company’s strategy and brand standards, whilst meeting patron and owner expectations. You will also be responsible to manage the kitchen as an independent profit centre, in line with the restaurants operating concept, ensuring maximum patron satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of the business.
*Including but not limited to the following
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations.
- Liaising with the relevant companies for food orders.
- Maintaining/raising the food’s profit margins for your employer.
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
- Recipe development and testing.