Please send CV and all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Type: Part time with the opportunity to become a full-time employee
Salary: To be negotiated depending on experience
Report to: General Manager/Owners
- Japanese: advanced
- English: conversational
- Valid working visa ビザ保持必須
- 1-2 years in a similar role
- Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management desirable
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards are essential.
- Pasta experience desirable
The Head Chef is responsible for the efficient running of the kitchen in line with the company’s strategy and brand standards, whilst meeting customer and owner expectations. You will be responsible for managing the kitchen as an independent profit centre helping to ensure the financial success of the business.
Including but not limited to the following:
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations.
- Liaising with the relevant suppliers for food orders.
- Interviewing and hiring new staff.
- Ensure all staff are effectively inducted and trained into the business.
- Maintaining/raising the food’s profit margins for your employer.
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
- Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
- Taking care of the kitchen’s accounts and creating a work roster.